Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Great Kitchen Find

This is a dip chiller with a matching tray. Chips & Dip Anyone??

A recipe will come later but for now I wanted to post these two items I bought online and just received. This site is great if you love kitchen accessories but want them to fall into a certain theme. They have over 25 themes and within each theme there are about 11 different items like salt & pepper shakers and the like. I have a little bit of a wine theme in my kitch but it's a subtle one. This dip chiller was bought seperately from the tray. I just thought it was a good idea to put the chips or crudites on a matching tray next to the dip. The top of the bowl comes off so you can put your ice underneath. Can't wait to use it this weekend!!!!!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Congrats on being the Saucy Eats Blog today! I have just loved reading your blog. Your artichoke dig sounds just delish and I am adding it to my menu for the weekend!!

Tina Butler said...

Stephanie that is so pretty what a great find. Thank you for the comment on my blog. Just keep letting your little boy join in as much as possible in the kitchen. He cant help but to learn to love it. My littlest guy is 5 and loves to help mommy out in the kitchen, he can run the mixer all on his own and hold the bowl like a pro. I so enjoy them in the kitchen. Have fun with your son. Oh and i dont mind being on your blog roll come back daily. Ü