Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hot Garlic Artichoke Dip

This is always on the table at get togethers. The following usually feeds about 6-8 and it disappears. Some of my friends up North have had a problem finding Rotel. Let me know, I will send you some!!!!



(2) 14oz can QUARTERED artichoke hearts, drained and cut up
(2) can ORIGINAL Rotel (diced tomatoes and chiles), drained
(1) cup mayo or light mayo
(1) cup grated parmesan cheese
(2) tsp garlic powder
(1) tsp worcestershire sauce

Preheat oven to 375. To minimize cleanup, drain artichoke hearts in one side of the colander and the Rotel in the other side. Let sit. In the round casserole dish you will be baking this in, combine mayo, parm cheese, garlic and worcestershire. In the colander, roughly chop up the artichoke hearts. Add artichokes and Rotel to casserole dish and mix up. Bake for 30-35 minutes until nice and bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes. Serve with Scoops!!!

21 comments:

Rhea said...

This seriously sounds soo good. I am going to have to make it and try it. Thanks!

KimmyJ said...

Yum - it's all I can say - one word, yum.

Jen said...

I LOVE artichokes. I am definitely going to try this one.

Sherri said...

Yummy!!

Jackie said...

Sounds great. Love your site!
: )
Jackie.

Emily said...

This sounds SO GOOD!

sassy stephanie said...

I have never had this with Rotel. Sounds yummy.

Amy said...

Mmmm, visiting from SITS! Sounds yummy! :)

Angela said...

Enjoy your SITS day!! This dip looks fabulous. Like others, I haven't had artichoke dip with rotel before, but hubby is a serious rotel fan, so this one will definitely be tried at our place!

Ronnica said...

This sounds good. I'll probably try it the next time I have friends over!

~*Paty*~ said...

I love artichokes and I love hot! I will try it for sure!

Jess NBP said...

that sounds yummy.. i'll be putting this up on my recipe blog with your name of course just so i have has reference. :)

Lula! said...

Any recipe that includes Ro-Tel, garlic and mayonnaise is a HIT for me. Sounds fabulous!

Anonymous said...

That sounds delicious. I have a similar recipe without the rotel. I'll have to try this!

Tiffany said...

I am so making this for my next book club meeting!

Unknown said...

This looks really good. I'm definitely going to ry this. Thanks!

Claremont First Ward said...

This variation looks so delicious. Thanks for sharing it!

Ronnica said...

Okay, so I finally made this for a party on Saturday. My highly-complimented brownies were hardly touched, but the dip was eaten right up! Thanks!

Helen Ruth said...

Okay, so I saved a link to your blog when I stumbled over this recipe. (like 2 months ago)

I was at SAMS the other day and I passed by a HUGE jar of artichokes and I remembered this recipe. Glad I saved the link. I'll be picking up the ingredients to make this dip. Nice blog!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

watch jersey shore online said...

Good read thanks