Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Stuffed Shrooms with Chicken Sausage


Delicious! Made these for Christmas Eve 2016 and we all agreed. I loved using the chicken sausage instead of regular pork sausage, especially when there were plenty of other heavier meats for the dinner. And even if there weren't, I wouldn't change a thing. These are definitely going in my appetizer rotation. 


24 ounces white button mushrooms
1/2 pound mild Italian chicken Sausage (I use Greenwise at Publix)
1/2 medium sweet onion, diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/3 cup dry white wine
8 ounces 1/3rd less fat cream cheese
1 egg yolk
3/4 cups parmesan cheese, grated
Salt and pepper, to taste
   Parsley, for garnish, optional

Wipe off mushrooms with damp cloth. Pop out stems, reserving both parts. Chop mushroom stems finely and set aside. 

Brown and crumble sausage. Set aside on a plate to cool. 

Add onions and garlic to the same skillet; cook for a few minutes over medium heat. Pour in wine to deglaze pan, allow liquid to evaporate. Add in chopped mushroom stems, stir to cook for 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set mixture aside on a plate to cool. 

In a bowl, combine cream cheese and egg yolk. Stir together with parmesan cheese. Add cooled sausage and cooled mushroom stems. Stir mixture together and refrigerate for a short time to firm up. 

Spoon mixture into the cavity of each mushroom, creating a sizable mound over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Broil for 1-2 minutes to get tops browned. Allow to cool at least ten minutes before serving; the stuffed mushrooms taste better when not piping hot.

9 comments:

md pappu said...

Nice



health»

sumi said...

nice blog.thank for sharing.

Digital Marketing said...

Excellent information, I like your post.

Healthy Meal Delivery Services in Colton

Cheapest Food Delivery Service in Rancho Cucamonga

Best Prepared Meal Delivery Service in Redlands

A Q said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Food Blog said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful post keep your awesome work
I have many hobbies. I love to travel and read. But my favorite hobby is cooking. Let me tell you why! First, I'll tell you a little bit about why I started cooking. Secondly, I'll give you some information about what I like to cook. Third, I will say how I use the Fooddy for cooking.

When I started cooking, I was 10 years old. My mom wants me to be a chef. She has always believed that girls have to make different types of food, because one day they will get married. In my country, it is normal for girls not to cook. I feel lucky because I can cook many dishes. Now that I cook some of the dishes my children and husband love, I become happy and proud of my mother and myself. food blog Please share if you love me. I am a food blog

Shawn Michael said...

Great post. Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable, at least to me. It’s interesting to read what other people thought and how it relates to them or their clients, as their perspective could possibly help you in the future.

There's always something great to watch with Netflix or Amazon Prime Video. Choose from popular movies and full seasons of hit TV shows. Enjoy a wide variety of choices, including Action & Adventure, Comedy, Kids & Family, Documentaries, and more. Plus, there are never any commercials.

While seeing generally, if you are looking for more content and entertainment, you can go for Hotstar. If you are always exploring something new to watch, you can go for Netflix. If you want to have the common ground between this two, you can opt for amazon prime.

Regards

www.office.com/setup 2016
www.office.com/setup
microsoft365.com/setup
www.office.com/setup
www.office.com/setup
microsoft365.com/setup
www.netflix.com/activate
www.netflix.com/activate
www.netflix.com/activate

Rian said...

On Zoom the existing event platform and will be rebranded and incorporated into Zoom Events at launch. business event invitation templates and writing a speaker biography

Gaurav said...

शिव आरती हिंदी में 'Om Jai Shiv Omkara': शिवजी की आरती घी लगी हुई रुई की बत्ती और कर्पूर से करनी चाहिए l

Ban Yen said...

I favor your helpful info anyone present as part of your content. สล็อตเว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์