· 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
· 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil (or olive oil)
· 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
· 2 limes, juiced
· 1 teaspoon white sugar
· Salt & pepper
· 2 cloves garlic, minced (or garlic powder)
· 1 (1 pound) package frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
· 3 cups frozen corn kernels ( I used corn fresh off the cob)
· 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
· 4 scallions, thinly sliced
· 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed & drained
In a large serving bowl, whisk together the red wine vinegar, grapeseed oil, cilantro, lime juice, sugar, salt, pepper & garlic. Set aside.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the soybeans & boil for 3 minutes. Add corn to the boiling water & continue cooking for 1 more minute. Drain very well & pour into the bowl with the dressing. Gently mix in the cherry tomatoes, green onions & black beans.
Cover & refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving to chill & blend the flavors.